Wondering what to do in Oahu during your upcoming vacation? Understanding what NOT to do in Oahu is just as important for a fantastic trip.
Traveling to Hawaii with your family? Your kids are in for quite a treat! The Hawaiian islands are filled with exciting things to do with kids.
Oahu North Shore attractions include a coastal area filled with not only scenic sites but ancient temples, wildlife habitats and world-class beaches.
Polynesian Cultural Center Oahu features 8 simulated tropical villages, canoe rides and parades, special events, daytime exhibits, luaus and so much more.
Experience family fun in Oahu. This famous vacation destination offers plenty of family fun, see our list of top family activities.
1) Splash and play at famous Waikiki Beach.
2) Hike Diamond Head for panoramic views of Honolulu and Waikiki.
3) Visit Pearl Harbor, the site of the USS Arizona Memorial, Battleship Missouri and USS Bowfin.
4) Snorkel beautiful Hanauma Bay.
5) Catch a wave on Oahu’s North Shore or watch the pros su...
It is known as the Date of Infamy, a day that launched an epic conflict with Japan and officially engaged the United States in World War II. On this day – December 7, 1941 – the tranquil waters of Pearl Harbor were breached with the tides of war as the USS Arizona and 1,177 of her crew fell victim ...