Treat yourself to a little bit of pampering on your Orlando vacation. At area Orlando Spas you can get refreshed and rejuvenated and walk away relaxed and ready for a day of fun at Orlando attractions. There are many award-winning spas located in Orlando, all of which offer an array of world-class services and treatments.
The Top 5 Orlando Spas are:
1) Waldorf Astoria Spa by Guerlain: A visit to the Waldorf Astoria Spa is a luxurious experience. Featuring 22 treatment rooms in 24,000-square-feet of space, the spa’s therapists begin each treatment with a systematic analysis and precise skin diagnosis to reveal each guest’s primary focus; be it nutritional, environmental, emotional, or physical. Waldorf Astoria Spa transforms each treatment into a customized moment created exclusively for each guest. A variety of services are offered including facial therapies, men’s therapies, body sublimation, hydrotherapy, and harmonizing massage.
2) The Spa at Hilton Orlando: The menu of services at The Spa at Hilton Orlando promotes wellness and relaxation using Neroli based products. Neroli is the essential oil that comes from the Orange Blossom and is the key ingredient in the Kerstin Florian products that are used throughout The Spa. There are 15 Treatment Rooms including a couple’s room and facial rooms, Men’s and Women’s locker rooms, Full body showers, Eucalyptus Steam Room, Hair and Nail Salon, and a Spa and Salon retail area.
3) The Ritz Carlton Spa Grande Lakes: Immerse yourself in a world of relaxation at the Ritz Carlton Spa. The Ritz-Carlton Spa Orlando features 40 treatment rooms, a private 4,000-square foot heated outdoor lap pool, a boutique and a café, all intended to create an atmosphere of total relaxation. Plus, there are poolside services available as well as exclusive spa treatments for mothers to be, kids and teens and gentlemen.
4) Mandara Spa: Mandara Spa, located at the Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin Hotel, blends the unique Walt Disney World Dolphin architecture with its signature Balinese style to provide a fresh and original setting where guests may indulge in world-class pampering and beauty services. Your spa visit becomes an adventure both sensory and physical as guests explore the Palm Gardens’ unique “Asian Bale” and the Meditation Garden’s signature “Meru Temple”. A variety of signature services are available.
5) The Spa at Hyatt Regency Orlando: Your journey to complete serenity awaits at The Spa at Peabody Orlando. Situated in the heart of The Peabody Orlando on the Pool level of the Regency Tower, The Spa is the perfect place to discover the ultimate in relaxation-from the inside out. Their spacious sanctuary, with its peaceful sounds, inviting colors and soft lighting, has been specially created to surround you in tranquility and envelop you in calm. Start your day at the spa with a massage and then indulge in a European facial or body wrap. A full-service salon is also located on-site.