Can I reserve a smoking room?
No. The Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach is a 100% smoke-free property. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available for those who wish to smoke. Guests found violating the smoke-free policy will be fined at the discretion of the hotel.
What dining options are available at the hotel?
Guests can choose from a variety of dining options including:
- Complimentary breakfast — At a.m. Kitchen Skillet™ from Monday through Friday 6:30 am to 9:30 am, and Saturday through Sunday 6:30 am to 10:00 am.
- 24/7 Gallery Menu — Offers freshly prepared meals any time day or night.
- 24/7 Gallery Market — Serves a selection of perfectly packaged grab n' go items.
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar — Serves coffee 24 hours a day and only alcoholic beverages until 4 am.
In addition, the hotel is centrally located in Waikiki, meaning guests have direct access to popular restaurants, bars, and eateries.Can I bring my pet to the Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach?
Yes! The pet policy is as follows:
What parking options are available to guests?
- For guests staying 1-6 nights, a $75 non-refundable pet fee will be administered.
- Guests staying 7-30 nights will be administered a $75 non-refundable pet fee, plus an additional $100 cleaning fee.
- The fee(s) will be inclusive of taxes.
- A maximum of two dogs per room are permitted.
- Only dogs weighing 50 lbs. and under are permitted; two dogs may be allowed in a guestroom provided the combined weight of both dogs does not exceed 75 lbs.; the pet fee encompasses this and pets exceeding are at the hotel's discretion.
- All pets must be housebroken.
- Cats are also welcome.
Guests can use the valet parking service for a $32 per night fee.What are the hours of operation for the outdoor pool and sundeck?
The outdoor pool and sundeck are open from 10:00 am to 10:00 pm daily.How many rooms does the hotel have?
Hyatt Place Waikiki Beach has 426 guestrooms.What places of interest and/or attractions are located nearby?
With the hotel’s prime location, guests are never too far from Honolulu’s top attractions:
Can I request a crib or rollaway bed?
- Waikiki Beach - 2 Blocks
- Honolulu Zoo - 2 Blocks
- Ala Wai Golf Course - 6 Blocks
- Waikiki Aquarium - 6 Blocks
- Diamond Head - 1.5 Miles
- Honolulu International Airport - 9 Miles
Yes. Cribs and rollaway beds are available for an additional fee.