The Vacation Channel has made it their business to aid Branson visitors in their vacation needs for 20 years through their cable-based television programming. With a concentration on giving visitors interesting facts, tips, directions & suggestions regarding the Branson area, The Vacation Channel has become a leader in Branson vacation information.
In an effort to expand the reach of their various Branson-related travel information, The Vacation Channel has launched ViewBranson.com, a web-based portal into all things Branson. As a major component of this new web venture, The Vacation Channel is utilizing ReserveDirect, an online travel fulfillment service, to be the backbone of the ViewBranson.com’s Branson-related travel reservations.
This new website will allow The Vacation Channel to offer Branson visitors the ability to purchase travel products while maintaining The Vacation Channel brand, building their overall value to their customers. The ViewBranson.com website will help visitors plan their next Branson vacation, reserve hotel rooms, make ticket purchases and schedule events online, all made possible by ReserveDirect’s travel technology, which allows for seamless and secure reservations for travelers.
“ViewBranson.com’s booking engine is based on our ReserveBranson.com technology, which has been a proven tool in making vacation planning more fun and less stressful for almost 10 years,” said John Johnson, president of ReserveDirect. “And that experience will make the difference for users of ViewBranson.com.”
A St. Louis based company, ReserveDirect has provided similar solutions for lodging associations and destination marketing organizations in markets like Branson, Missouri; Eureka Springs, Arkansas; Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee; and Orlando, Florida. ReserveDirect also operates its own consumer booking engines in each of these destinations, as well as services for Polk County, Florida, the Cocoa Beach Chamber of Commerce in Florida, Table Rock Lake Area Chamber of Commerce, and Springfield, Missouri Convention and Visitors Bureau.
ReserveDirect announced today the winners of it’s third annual TOP5 AGENT awards. These awards have been put into place to recognize the top producing travel agents who utilized one or all of ReserveDirect’s reservation websites to book travel for their clients throughout the year.
“We continue to see growth in all segments, including our travel agents and forecasts for 2009 indicate even more success,” explained John Johnson, President of ReserveDirect. “This marks our third year for this award and we’re proud to announce the winners and encourage other agents to participate with us.”
The winners of the TOP5 AGENT award in 2008 include:
- Pat Toney is with AAA Oklahoma and works from the Oklahoma City, Oklahoma location. Pat was our number one overall agent and this year’s award marks her 2nd TOP5 recognition in two years.
- Donna Lewis is also with AAA Oklahoma and works from the Tulsa, Oklahoma location. Donna was second to Pat in overall sales as well as second for AAA Oklahoma. This also marks her 2nd TOP5 recognition in three years.
- Gabriele Church is with Information Tickets & Travel located at Tinker AFB, Oklahoma. This year’s award marks Gabrielle’s 2nd TOP5 recognition in as many years.
- Brenda Berry is with AAA Missouri and works from the Washington, Missouri location. Brenda was our #1 overall AAA Missouri agent and a first time recipient of a TOP5 Award.
- Sarah Wopart is with AAA Oklahoma and works from the Tulsa, Oklahoma location. Sarah, along with Pat and Donna combined to make AAA Oklahoma our overall #1 agency for 2008. Sarah is a first time recipient of a TOP5 Award.
ReserveDirect provides agents with easy to use, online reservation systems for a variety of destinations including Branson, Missouri and Eureka Springs, Arkansas, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg, Tennessee and Orlando, Florida. Each travel agent can use their login to access their account of any of ReserveDirect’s websites, build custom packages for their clients including a large variety of lodging and ticketed attractions such as theater shows and theme parks, all while earning a commission and other incentives.
“The convenience of real time packaging, the best rates including many discounts, and our instant confirmation helped these agents convert more sales to destinations we serve,” Johnson said. “There simply isn’t a better in-market tool for agents who are researching, quoting and securing reservations for their clients.”